Sales Manager, East China, LUVOCOM
LOCATION: Shanghai, China
- Identify and realize new opportunities for CPM LUVOCOM products.
- Build up direct business with global and local customers.
- Achieve defined sales targets (sales/profit).
- Ensure efficient, competent and professional support for application development projects.
- Independently provide professional and timely technical support to customers, visit customer to present the solutions.
- Making market survey for key segments such as Automotive, Consumer, Medical, Industry and E&E.
- Integrate with technical, operations, supply chain and global marketing teams to translate business opportunities to increased profitability.
- Bachelor Degree and above in Polymer, Material and related.
- At least 5 years working experience in the field of engineering plastics / additive manufacturing. Basic 3D design skills are preferable.
- Professional knowledge and skills in polymer technologies, plastics part, injection molding as well as value added selling.
- Sales driven, Good communication/influence skill, customer orientated, self-confidence and great team work spirit.
- Strong in project management.
For more details please contact info(at)lehvoss.cn